Aerial Equipment Parts offers a variety of alarms suitable for your lift, including the Yale 150019309 back-up alarm 12-48v. As a trusted brand, Yale offers reliable aerial lift replacement parts. For any questions, contact our team today!
How do I return an item?
Parts acceptable for return
To be eligible for return, parts must be unused and in salable condition. All parts returned must be clearly marked with part numbers, in original packaging and shipped in a suitable container to avoid damage.
Parts not eligible for return
- All parts that are not in new condition or parts requiring clean up or rework.
- Parts that are contaminated, improperly packaged or damaged in shipment.
- All parts with a limited shelf life, including but not limited to, O-rings, seals, rubber hoses, hydraulic hoses, filters, and gaskets.
- Broken quantity packs or kits.
- All electrical parts (unless proven to be defective)
PARTS RETURN PROCESSING
To request an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, please contact AEP at 303-704-7000. Acceptable forms of request for an RMA are a copy of the original packing slip or sales invoice, with a detailed reason for the return. Please include a contact name, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available).
The AEP warehouse must receive all authorized returns within 14 days of the customer’s receipt of the RMA number. Returns not received within this 14-day period are not eligible for return.
Parts ordered in error or no longer required
An RMA request must be submitted to AEP customer service with proper documentation (original sales invoice or packing slip) within ten (10) days after the receipt of the goods.
- The customer’s request will be evaluated to determine if part(s) are returnable. Upon receipt of the RMA, material must be shipped freight prepaid to AEP warehouse, accompanied by the original packing slip or sales invoice. Collect shipments will be refused.
- Upon receipt, inspection and acceptance of the parts, a credit will be issued based on the net invoice amount less a 25% restocking charge.
- No allowance will be made for freight charges.
Shipping errors by AEP
An RMA request must be submitted to AEP customer service with the proper documentation (original sales invoice or packing slip) within 10 business days from receipt of shipment.
- Upon receipt of the RMA, the material must be shipped to the AEP warehouse accompanied by the original sales invoice or packing slip.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the part(s), a credit will be issued for parts based on the net invoice amount and applicable freight charges. No restocking charges will apply.
Parts damaged in transit is the responsibility of freight carrier
- Notify AEP immediately, so we can take care of it.
- Claims will be filed with the freight carrier for damages.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, all replacement parts manufactured or sold by AEP are warranted to be free from defect in material or manufacture from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage for all products can be found under the details section for each item.
This warranty is made to the original purchaser of the parts and is non-transferable. The exclusive remedy for any product it determines to be defective in workmanship or materials will be repaired, replaced, or refunded of the purchase price. AEP shall not be liable for the cost of installing replacement parts or for any other expense connected with the repair or for any special, incidental or consequential damages. The remedies set forth in this paragraph are exclusive and correction by AEP or its customers of part nonconformity in the manner provided above shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities and obligations of AEP or its parts customers to those entitled to the benefit of this warranty.
Any improper use of replacement parts including but not limited to operation beyond rated capacity are in conjunction with replacement parts not approved by AEP or parts that have been altered or repaired in such a manner as would in AEP sole judgment, adversely affect the integrity of the replacement part shall void this warranty.
AEP’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the conditions as stated above and shall not include duty, taxes, or any other charges whatsoever or any liability for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or delay. THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AS TO THE GOODS PURCHASED AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY. AEP MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE GOODS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Orders ship Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. central standard time. If your order is placed after 3:30, it still may ship, but please call 303-704-7000 if you have questions.
Unanticipated breakdowns happen. That's why it is important to get your parts shipped quickly and accurately. Do you have the necessary switch to get you up and going? Do you have proper manuals to ensure the correct removal and operation of your lift? We do, and we are here help.
Most orders ship the same day, and with our strategic shipping points throughout the United States, the majority of our customers receive their parts within two days. Speed, Accuracy, Quality!
|Zone 1||1-2 Days|
|Zone 2||2-3 Days|
|Zone 3||3-4 Days (Canada & Mexico)|
All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered trademark ® of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.